Cabbage Sauteed with Chicken

Succulent cabbage sauteed with tender chicken and vegetables. Just a few ingredients and about 15 minutes of active time make up this delicious dinner.

I made this today with trader joes shredded cabbage and carrots plus canned dice tomato. It was very good. I need to double the meat next time.Soooooo yum!! Omg!! This was amazing. Only thing I’d say is olive oil on high heat is definitely not a good idea, goes rancid… I used coconut oil.

I did add onion and garlic to the chicken while sautéing and used chicken breast instead. Also used one can of diced tomatoes because I didn’t have fresh, and only half cup of stock. I used 2 bags of store bought coleslaw and an organic rotisserie chicken. I also switched out smoked paprika for the sweet paprika. My whole family loved it. They all agreed that I can fix it again.



Absolutely DELICIOUS!!! We Ooohed and ahhhed over our bowls and couldn’t say enough nice things!!!It is unbelievable how such a simple, quick recipe tastes like it took all day to make! Hands down the best dish I found on Pinterest. It’s the perfect dish for a lazy, 

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Cabbage Sauteed with Chicken @ cooktoria.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel