Healthy Halloween Snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail

I love this!! I’d put vanilla banana ice cream as the topping or vanilla Greek style yogurt. Yum.


These fun fruit cups would also make a great Halloween Party treat. I suggest you keep them in the fridge until ready to serve. This will help the whipped cream from melting.  

Instead of letting the girls eat a TON of candy corn, I make this fun and healthy Halloween snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail. The perfect Halloween Treat!

Ingredients
  • pineapple, cut into bite sized chunks
  • oranges, cut into bite sized chunks ( or I used small Cuties)
  • whipped cream
  • candy corn

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Healthy Halloween Snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail @ familyfreshmeals.com


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel