Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs

Holy cow these were delicious!! I used the boneless/skinless thighs and they worked perfectly. I turned the temp down to 400 and only baked them for about 35 minutes. They were fairly small and I didn’t want it to burn! These will be added to my rotation!


Love the honey and soy, two main staples in my house . Just made a big batch last week! I like to add a little mirin to it as well, but then I use a little less soy sauce and honey to offset what the mirin adds. I did change on thing I used 2tbs. of seasame oil instead of any olive oil. It marinated for 8 hours prior to cooking. I should have made more! ’cause it’s gone.

This was soooo delicious! We had a ton of thighs/legs so I’ve been trying a few different recipes lately. The last one was a lemon/thyme which was amazing, but my boyfriend and I liked this one EVEN BETTER! The one thing I did slightly change, and would highly recommend, is that I added some red pepper flakes and chili powder for a little kick. We like spicy in my house and it really rounded out the sweet/salty combo. I cannot wait to make this again! 

Absolutely delicious!! I marinated the chicken overnight and turned out wonderful!! Very easy to make and it tasted very good. We loved it.

Get the full recipe and instructios here >> Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs @ shewearsmanyhats.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel