Salted Caramel Apple Sheet Cake

I made this cake and it was claimed as a favorite by EVERYONE in the family. It was super moist and so flavorful! Definitely a keeper! And it looked beautiful cut in squares! I used a jelly roll pan lined with parchment. 


To speed up making the batter I used the grater disc of my food processor instead of dicing the apples. I made the glaze using store bought caramel sauce – it was delicious but made too much glaze so we had some brownies with the glaze on Sunday! That was a bonus! Great fall recipe.

EASIEST and most DELICIOUS fall cake ever!! Perfect for serving a crowd because everyone LOVES it! It’s AMAZING. I suggest you make this recipe for your next party, celebration, or occasion asap!!



Salted Caramel Apple Sheet Cake features an ultra tender, slightly spongey cinnamon apple cake with a thick and shiny salted caramel glaze. Perfect for serving a crowd during the holidays!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel