Layered Peeps Rice Krispie Treats



These turned out really cute and the recipe was easy to follow. They taste very good, These came out wonderfully! I used two bowls and just rinsed them out after each batch in hot HOT water. I did the whole grease/spray the spoon trick and also used wax paper to help flatten/spread out each layer. I did add more food coloring to the green, but the other colors came out well as long as I mixed the marshmallow/butter really well before adding the rice krispies. I put some extra peep bunnies on top as decoration. I used an 8×8 square pan instead of a loaf and was able to fill it to the top.

This is going to be a regular Easter tradition for myself and my kiddos. My neighbors asked for more.LOL They taste waaaaay better than regular rice crispy treats…makes me wonder if I can freeze peeps and thaw them out over the summer to make more later. 

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 tablespoons butter or margarine (divided)
  • 4 3-ounce packages Marshmallow Peeps (in 4 different colors)
  • 6 cups Crispy Rice cereal (divided)

To see instructions and complete recipes visit Layered Peeps Rice Krispie Treats @ yellowblissroad.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel